Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin!

August 20th is a great day...it's my wonderful hubby's birthday!  It has been a rough couple of months for us and my husband has been nothing but loving, patient and supportive of me through this time.  To honor my dear husband for his birthday, I wanted to share the top things I have learned from him over the past 3 years of knowing him, in no particular order...drum roll please...

  • It is possible to be competitive and not get upset when you lose
  • Establishing a solid friendship before dating actually is a great idea
  • Sharing the Gospel with strangers is not as scary as it seems
  • It really doesn't matter what people think of you
  • Being a man of integrity is of high importance
  • Being sweet and sensitive is manly (and makes for a great husband!)
  • Fish really does taste good
  • Forgiving quickly and not holding grudges is a great godly quality
  • Being optimistic really is better than being "realistic"
  • Marrying another Aggie really is the best way to go!
  • There are actually good boys from Austin :)
  • Patience is a virtue
  • Evangelism is a lifestyle, not just something you do on a mission trip
  • Taking time to make a decision is wise
  • Theology is of great importance
  • Being good at every sport is actually possible
  • Humility is very attractive
  • It's good to let things go and not allow them to bother you
  • The Aggies should join the SEC
  • The Gospel should be the center of everything we do
  • We really are perfect for each other (I actually learned that one on my own) 
Happy Birthday Justin!  I praise the Lord for your life and for bringing us together.  I'm just crazy about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment