Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Extravaganza

I think it's funny that people joke that stay at home moms have all the time in the world or think we get bored.  I feel like I don't have much time for anything these days, so I'm behind on blogging.  When I do have free time, blogging becomes last on my to do list.  But here is a glance at my nephews 4th Birthday!  



  He had a Transformers birthday party with all his friends at the Little Gym.  The worker there was trying to recruit me to take Cooper to the Little Gym as they start as early at 4 month!  Really?  4 months?  That seems so early to me but I may look into when he gets a little older, might be fun for us to do together. 


 We also had a small family party for him that evening.  My mom has made Peyton a fun cake every year and this year Peyton wanted a shark cake.  He has been talking about his shark cake for a year now!  Last year she made him an airplane cake and the year before that a train cake.  Pretty good for never making cakes like this before.  



Peyton got 2 huge gifts for his birthday.  One was a new bike from my parents.  The other was a basketball goal from his daddy.  Pretty good birthday!


He's got skills already

The goal can lower to fit Peyton and can be raised up to 10 feet when the big boys play 

A little 2 on 2 

Uncle Justin guarding Peyton


Poor Cooper was sad to not be able to join them but he will be playing lots of games on that driveway in the future


For his 4 year pictures, Peyton invited Cooper to join him for some of the pictures.  They turned out so cute!  Peyton is so photogenic and was great with all the pictures.  That kid doesn't know a stranger!  Cooper was a little overwhelmed I think because he just would not smile!  I can usually get him to smile just by talking to him, but not that day. Thankfully, she still got some good ones of him.  

melt.my.heart.

Hello Ladies

"What's that over there in the corner?  Oh just someone acting crazy so we would smile..."

Yes, we know we're cute

Love his eyes...still can't tell if they will turn brown or stay blue


Go Texans!  Too bad they lost...Cooper is still sad by it as you can tell 
Uh..this is awkward...just take the picture please



Thanks Peyton for letting Cooper take some pictures with you.  Happy Birthday big boy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment