Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Fun

February has been a good month for us.  Cooper is such a sweet and happy boy!


He really has turned into such an easy and sweet baby.  My heart just melts with his huge open mouth smile.  Cooper also had his first Valentine's Day!

My little heart breaker
We had a low key Valentine's Day as Justin had to work and doesn't get home until 8:30 or 9pm when he works.  I cooked a nice meal and baked brownies (Justin's favorite) and we had a nice dinner at home.  I definitely enjoyed spending the evening with my 2 favorite guys!

"The ladies love me" socks

It's also the start of Rodeo season here in Houston!  I love the rodeo and can't wait to take Cooper when he is older.  Cooper is also ready for the Rodeo...

Howdy

Another fun surprise is my dear friend Staci came in town from New Orleans for a short visit so we were able to see her for a few hours


What's that over there?
Well hello there Staci

Staci with all her "nieces and nephews" 

February has also brought us some beautiful weather!  It's perfectly crisp but not too cold.  We've been going on lots of walk together and as you can see Cooper enjoys them.  I'll never forget the first few times we went on walks he cried the whole time.  Boy has he changed. Now he loves them and just falls asleep.


Excited to go on a walk!


 Cooper also started sleeping on his stomach this month.  I put him down on his back, but he immediately flips over on his stomach to sleep.  I guess I don't blame him as I don't like sleeping on my back either!  It freaked me out the first couple of times and I went to check on him a ton. I give him lots of tummy time so he is used to be on his tummy and holds his head up high so I'm not worried about it anymore.  


Tummy Time with Daddy

Cooper concentrating hard on the new toys in the bouncer

 Well, that's our February in a nutshell.  I so enjoy being a mom!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful view of life with sweet Cooper. So enjoy the reading and photos. Mimi

    ReplyDelete