Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Madness

Here is a recap of what we have been up to in March.  Or more of just a bunch a pictures I wanted to share :)

It started with Justin's cousin and her husband had their sweet baby boy Joshua.  I was able to stop by for a visit.  He is the sweetest newborn!

First of many cousin play dates

Out for a little walk 

I also started Cooper on some solids this month.  Here is his first taste of rice cereal.  I hope to do another post about his first solid foods.
Uhh what is this?

Not too bad

Here is a glimpse of his 2 bottom teeth

Cooper's First St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day was on a Sunday...here we are at lunch after church

Peyton and Uncle Brandon also came over for a visit.  Peyton loves to entertain Cooper and make him laugh.  Cooper loves his cousin!

Peyton cracks me up!

Cooper laughing at Peyton

Cooper tried out the jumper for the first time...he loved it!  It was so cute to watch him jump up and down non stop.  It's so great to be able to shower with him in the jumper


This is fun!


Cooper also faced outwards in his stroller for the first time. He loved that too!  

Is this right Mommy?

W'sup
We also enjoyed some time outside in the backyard on a beautiful day.  Cooper loved looking around at everything and was too distracted to look at the camera



 


This picture cracks me up...he's just chillin leaning back with his arms propped up.  Talk about 5 months going on 15 years!  



Cooper and I also went to Peyton's first Tball game of the season!  My brother is the head coach and it was just too cute to watch the 3 & 4 year olds play.  Cooper also enjoyed watching all the big kids play.  I can't wait until Cooper is old enough to play and Justin can coach .  I'll be the crazy competitive team mom!  

Watching the big boys play!

Time to strategize 
My mom also got to see Cooper and I for the first time since she went into the hospital for her stem cell transplant.  Cooper enjoyed being with Granna again!


The month ended with Cooper's first trip to the zoo!  The Delgado's invited me to join their crew at the zoo and we had a blast.  It was fun catching up with them.  Cooper did great and slept a lot in the stroller too. I can't wait to take Cooper back when he can enjoy it more.  






The zoo wore him out


Loves these kids

Of course there was also the Rodeo and Easter Weekend but I already blogged about that.   Well, that was our March in a nutshell...loving everyday as a stay at home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment