Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cooper Pictures

Last week I had my 2nd anatomy ultrasound at 24 weeks.  It was so nice to see sweet Cooper again!  I had to go back and repeat my 20 week ultrasound because Cooper was not in the right position to get a good look at everything.  This time he was very cooperative!  She checked all his major organs again and was able to look at his face and heart  which she couldn't see last time, and everything looked great...Praise the Lord!  She also confirmed that he is a boy :)  He was moving around a lot during the ultrasound and the technician could feel his kicks.  It was probably the strongest kicks I had felt at that point.  She kept commenting on how cute he is, which I'm sure she says to everyone, but he is just so cute!  Of course Cooper had his arm by his face as usual.  He was already measuring at 25 weeks so I hope that means he could come a week early :)  He weighs a little over a pound and is a foot long.  He is long and lean at 24 weeks and his body will fill out proportionally and he will start to plump up.


Here is a picture of Cooper's face.  We think he has Justin's nose and my chin, but it's too early to tell since his face will fill out a lot more.  

His arm is at the top by his face
These pictures were taken at 24 weeks, but I am now 25 weeks and still feeling great.  My only complaint is that my feet hurt badly if I'm on them throughout the day, which I usually am.   I have never experienced my feet hurting like this so it's taken me by surprise.  It's also starting to get really hot and last week was miserable for me.  I don't sit in an air conditioning office all day and I'm out and about with kids so it's been really hot.  Justin is even noticing that I'm getting more hot than him lately and he is extremely warm natured!

In just one week I'm only 3 months away!  That is so hard to believe since I feel like I have a lot to do.  I finally went and registered with my best friend Karrie this week.  I'm so thankful she went with me or I would have been completely lost.  Here is a picture of what his bedding looks like that I ordered online.

My brother is giving us my nephew's crib and my parents bought us a dresser.  We are so thankful and feel truly blessed.  We still have a bunch of big purchases left and a lot to do with the nursery but I know it will come together one way or another.  Decorating is not one of my specialities so if anyone loves to decorate and wants to help me out, I'll be all for it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He really is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 more months...crazy! So glad everything is normal and that y'all got some good pictures of him :)

    ReplyDelete