Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy 1st Father's Day, Justin!



I love my husband.  Truly, he is exactly what I needed in a life partner.  And I am so thankful that he is the father of my child(ren).  He is such a good dad and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me how much he loves Cooper.  Last year I did a Father's Day post when I was pregnant with Cooper (you can read that here).  I wanted to add a few more examples of how Justin has been such a great Father since raising our son together over the past 8 months:
  • One benefit to Justin's job is that he has more days off during the week to spend time with Cooper.  He enjoys spending time with his son even if he can't really do much right now
  • He always wants to be the one to greet Coop first thing in the morning
  • He tries to get home from work before Cooper goes to sleep so he can see him.  
  • He gets on the floor and plays with Cooper all the time
  • He reads and prays with him
  • He is very concerned and proactive about his health and well being (even more than I am :) )
  • He talks about how he can't wait to take him fishing, play ball, etc with him
  • Even though he works full time and goes to school, he never neglects his family

Happy 1st Father's Day Justin!!  Here is a tribute of pictures of you and Coop over the past 8 months.  Thanks for being such wonderful Hubby and Father!!

































1 comment:

  1. Tracy, what a wonderful tribute to Justin's committment and love for Cooper as his father and to you as your husband. The photos were a great story in themselves. Mary

    ReplyDelete